Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home for the Holidays

No kitchen to cook in! What am I going to do with myself? No doubt I'll be up to no good.

The Beanpole and I are migrating south for the winter...Or at least the next couple of weeks. We'll be staying with his parents and soaking up as much of the warmth as we possibly can; catching up with old friends; meeting some new friends; and relaxing.

I've heard a rumor that now that I'm officially Mrs. Beanpole I'll have access to some of my mother-in-law's tried and true recipes. I can't promise to post them all. After all, some recipes (like my bloody mary recipe, which would knock any of your socks off and have you begging) are just better kept secret!

1 comment:

Mrs. Potts said...

I hope you'll enjoy the recipes! Maybe one day you'll share your BM recipe. :)
PS: I've left you a little something sweet in my blog.