Saturday, January 24, 2009

Early Spring Cleaning

The Beanpole left nice and early this morning and since I couldn't get back to sleep due to being sore and stiff from yesterday (but so worth it) I was up and at 'em at 6:15 this morning. I had my lovely steaming cup of lemon water, moved on to some oatmeal, and started in on the day.

I have some crazy motivation right now to clean and organize the entire apartment and with The Beanpole gone for an extra couple of days including the weekend I've decided to jump in head first! I'm hoping to have the entire apartment fully cleaned and organized by tomorrow at the latest so I can go find some skates and spend the week on the rink. Today is Yoga Day USA and studios across the country are offering free clases. The studios in town that are offering them are slightly inconvenient so I think I'll probably just head up to the studio I used to frequent as they always offer free classes on Saturdays. I haven't been to a class in a LONG time but my poor legs are so stiff that I think that extra little push will be good for me.

Here's a preview of what I'm up against in the house.

Drawer One:


Drawer Two:


And these are both just from our two-drawer nightstand. I definitely have my work cut out for me!

No comments: