Monday, January 12, 2009

I Like to Ate, I Like to Ate

I like to ate ate ayples and banaynays. Anyone else remember that song? I introduced The Beanpole to it a couple weeks ago and he thought a couple screws had come loose until I proved its existence on the internet. What did we do before that?!

Breakfast was light and late again. I've noticed that my stomach's ability to handle food is directly related to the time I get up and have been surprised to notice that the earlier I arise the better my stomach is most of the day. Huh. We were out of milk and I didn't want watery oatmeal so I used my cop-out breakfast of a slice of whole-grain toast with peanut butter and banana and had a mug of hot water. I'm a little tea-d out at the moment!



The weather forecast has been downgraded from "snow" to "blizzard conditions" and it's already starting to get a little bit windy outside so I'm off to the grocery store to stock up the fridge and prepare to camp out for a couple days!

No comments: