Friday, January 23, 2009

Sadness

I was so excited last night about my eggs and zucchini and black beans, but when I woke up this morning my stomach was crying out for oatmeal so I caved. Our radiator seems to be working triple time and it is HOT in here. It doesn't adjust to the outside temps and puts out the same amount of heat in 30 degrees as it does when it's 30 below! I need to be as snuggly as possible when I sleep and even with all radiators turned off last night it was a toasty 70 something degrees in the bedroom. Bad sleep = cranky morning stomach. But that's ok! Oatmeal hasn't disappointed me before and certainly didn't today.


It consisted of the usual - flax, banana, a bit of granola, a few choco chips, and coconut. The coconut lends such a nice tropical feel to it and reminds me of honeymooning in Rio de Janeiro. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: