Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Hump-Day

After feeling full allllllll day yesterday I couldn't even sleep. I tossed and turned in the bed and ended up frustrating both myself and the cat, who decided that he needed to be on top of me. Every time I almost got comfortable he'd start crawling around looking for just the right spot to cuddle up to, which was inevitably my face. Nothing like a mouth and nose full of fur to put you right to sleep! After about an hour of this I gave in and moved out to the couch where the sweet sounds of late-night TV put me to sleep within ten minutes! I wasn't too hungry this morning and didn't want to feel as full as I did all day yesterday so I kept breakfast light - just a bowl of blueberry Greek yogurt with a bit of granola and flax and some tea.

No comments: