Friday, January 9, 2009

Only In My Dreams

After a night of crazy and colorful dreams I woke up to a snow-covered world outside. Days like these remind me yet again how much I love this city. Of course, it helps that I don't have to leave the house if I don't want to and don't have to deal with commuting on a bus or train with thousands of other snow-soaked Chicagoans. : )

I'm not sure what is happening again with my stomach right now but I just can't handle much of anything in the mornings again. No, it's not that, so don't even think it. Breakfast just hasn't been all that appealing. Instead of trying to force food down my throat and being miserable I worked to honor that by having a tiny bowl of multibran cereal with a dash of granola on top and an orange, minus a couple slices stolen by The Beanpole, and my morning cup of green tea.


I'll probably have a small snack in a little bit to tide me over until lunchtime shortly, but I just can't fill up my stomach in the mornings like I did earlier this week.

No comments: